The Bingham Appeal
The initial Appeal target of £2.25 million to establish the Bingham Centre was set for the first five years, and this is almost achieved. There has been wide support both financially, and in spirit, for the Centre across the legal community, companies and trusts. Click here to download the list of benefactors and corporate donors.
The Bingham Appeal Board, chaired by Guy Morton and Guy Beringer will build on this significant achievement, to raise sufficient capital funds to support the longer-term sustainability of the Centre.
Our international patrons are on hand to help and advise at all times.
For further information on how to support the Bingham Appeal please contact the Development Office on 0207 862 5151 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways to Support the Bingham Centre for the Rule of Law
- Donate online by Credit or Debit Card
- Donate online by Direct Debit
||If you are a US Donor and wish to support us, you can donate online via the American Fund for Charities button (left) and recommend that your donation be given as a grant to The British Institute of International and Comparative Law (AFC 916). Or print and complete this form and send with your donation. For more information please click here.
Patrons of the Bingham Centre
- Rt Hon Mr Justice Michael de la Bastide
- Associate Justice of the Supreme Court Stephen G. Breyer
- Hon Mr Justice Arthur Chaskalson
- His Excellency Jean-Paul Costa
- Rt Hon Sir David Edward, KCMG, QC
- Rt Hon Chief Justice Dame Siân Elias
- Hon Chief Justice Robert French
- Her Excellency Dame Rosalyn Higgins, DBE, QC
- Rt Hon Lord Judge
- Hon Andrew Li Kwok-nang
- Hon Mr Justice Geoffrey Ma
- Rt Hon Chief Justice Beverley McLachlin, PC
- Rt Hon Lord Phillips of Worth Matravers
- Judge Hisashi Owada
- Mahmoud Salih
- His Excellency Prof Vassilios Skouris
- Peter Sutherland, KCMG (Hon), SC